Lace Nursing Bra (378) *New*
You'd never suspect this is a nursing bra, with its bright picot neck edge trim and lace overlays on the soft cups. Two-part cup construction features angled seaming for pleasing shape, and padded side slings for extra support. Plastic push hardware for easy one-handed use.
- 2-part, wireless soft cup is lined with absorbent cotton for your nursing comfort.
- Cups feature padded side support slings for support and lift. Top of slings attach to elastic straps.
- Arched underband is more comfortable if you still have a high tummy from your pregnancy.
- Plastic nursing clasps may be opened and closed with one hand for convenience.
- Elastic along underarms stretches to fit your growing breasts.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back is adjustable to your changing figure as you gain or lose weight. Check Fitter's Comments below for count.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 2-part, lined, wire-free soft cups feature 1/16" thick padded side support slings.
- Center front is 3-1/4" tall.
- Sides are 3-1/2" tall, without boning.
- Sides and back have sewn-on elastic for a more custom fit.
- Elastic straps are 1/2" wide and adjust in the front with coated metal hardware.
- Plastic push nursing clasps.
- Measurement is taken from size 34C and may vary slightly by size.
The QT Lace Bra with Contrast Neck Trim 378 features wire-free, 2-part soft cups with absorbent cotton lining. Padded side slings give support where you need it most. QT's Lace Bra with Contrast Neck Trim has a soft cotton cup with a sexy lace overlay and bright contrast edge trim at neckline.